Reviews

Monday

January 27th 2014


Lou's Review

Misfits Motley Mixes


What are they?

Mixed bag of complimentary treats in beef (3% meat) and prawn (1% fish) flavours, they have a crumbly, chewy texture. The bag contains loads (180g) but recommends only 4 a day for me.


What was it like?

I love this brand and although this isn't my favourite, I still think they are very tasty and a bag lasts forever (OK that might be bending the truth a little) They tend to dry out if left open but are handy for putting in my hooman's pocket for treats on the go - they are easy to break into two (which makes them last even longer!)

Would I buy this again?

Yes! Although they aren't 100% meat, they are great value for money and I love 'em! The packaging is very attractive and I love that they feature a real dog on the reverse!

Price

About £1.25 but often on offer for a £1

Begging Rating

4 out of 5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment