Reviews

Thursday

January 16th 2014


Squashed Balls Still Roll


So today's walk was more than eventful.

It started off pretty normally when my hooman happened to find my 'snowball' hidden in the drawer (a remnant from Christmas - a white 'snow' ball which lights up and flashes) and as I was so excited to be reunited with it - I decided I'd carry it out with me in my mouth.

 That was my hooman's first mistake!

This plan went well until we reached the zebra crossing where I decided I'd had enough of carrying the ball and dropped it in the road. My hooman only noticed after we had crossed the road and raced back to retrieve it - giving it back to me to hold once safely across.

That was my hooman's second mistake!!

As we turned the corner, I decided to drop the ball once again, only this time we were at the top of a very steep hill - so gravity took over and my ball started to roll slowly towards the pavement, dropping down the kerb and out into the road.
I was far too busy reading Pmails to notice any of this but my hooman was aware and tried to hurry me up as the ball was starting to head downhill - picking up speed as it went.

 That was my hooman's third mistake!!!

Maybe, just maybe, if I'd have been quicker, we'd have managed to reach that ball before the LORRY did!

Now the ball survived being run over but it was catapulted down the hill at a starting rate of speed - by now my hooman was in fits of laughter and we chased after the ball - passing several other peeps who were totally oblivious to our situation and probably quite alarmed at seeing a mad lady, giggling, with a dog, careering down the road after a white object rolling faster than the speed of light!!!

We caught up with the squashed ball at the bottom of the hill and my hooman inspected it for damage. It was now oval shaped but it still rolled and our walk continued without further incident ...except that the ball was a little more unpredictable in what direction it bounced in BOL


No comments:

Post a Comment