Reviews

Monday

January 13th 2014


Lou's review

PURINA BONIO MEATY CHIP 375g


What is it?
These are bone-shaped biscuits with chewy meaty chips, they are a complimentary food to be feed as a treat. For my size I can have one a day.

What was it like?

These smelt good in the box but unfortunately they were not exciting enough for me - each biscuit was quite large but even broken up I showed no interest - the guinea pigs actually took more of an interest! Despite my lack of enthusiasm, my hooman thought they looked cute and liked the idea of the 'bits' but thought they were quite hard.

Would I buy them again?

No, I wouldn't but to be fair, I am not really that keen on biscuit type treats -I guess as I am fed mostly dried food - having a 'dry' treat is nothing different.

Price

Under a pound

Begging rating

1 out of 5

This review is not sponsored



No comments:

Post a Comment