Reviews

Thursday

September 5th 2013

 
Why can't dogs climb trees?
 
 
So this doesn't look like a picture of me, but I'm there. Honest!
 
While playing with my ball, in the scrub within the basin, I spied a cat.
It had long since spied me and stood on tiptoes, back arched and it's black fur standing up.
 
My ball was thrown past it and as I went to chase the ball, this cat thought I was going after it and leaped at me before racing up this tree!!!
 
My heart skipped a beat, I became the hunter, deciding in that split second that the cat was much more fun than my ball. Not that I'd quite know what to do with it if I did catch it BOL
 
Suddenly I was leaping up that tree like a demented baboon! Luckily for the cat, I could only reach a few feet and I leaped back down and to save my dignity, danced around the tree instead!
 
 
This went on for a few minutes before my hooman's decided I was in danger of hurting myself
(haha not the cat - he was as safe as houses up there!)
and put me back on my lead. Then I had to search for my ball, lost in all the excitement.
 
The kitty stayed up in the tree as I was hauled off in disgrace.
 
I just hope in hindsight that it wasn't Cola
 


No comments:

Post a Comment