Reviews

Wednesday

September 4th 2013

 
Look before I leap?
 
 
 
Or as it should really be called ...
 
... look before you throw!!!
 
You see it was great fun jumping in and racing through the stream to fetch the ball,
I had to jump down a concrete step, wade through the water to get my ball, race around through a field, round a gate, under a fence and back round to my hooman's soooo they could throw it again.
 
As the cows moo-ved in closer, we moo-ved into the next field and followed the stream.
 
(see what I did there moo-ved ... get it??? Moved? *shrugs*)
 
Anyywayys ...
 
moo-ving on swifty ...
 
So there was I, happily retrieving my ball, jumping in and out of the water when suddenly I hit mud.
 

And my ball was lost.
 
Now I LOVIES my ball more than life itself so there was absolutely no way I was leaving it to wallow in that mud for ever ...
 
... seriously my pic does not do it justice.
 
Covered in the stuff was I BOL
 
But I found my ball *grins*
 
~~~~~~~
 
Have to share this pic here ...
 
 
Whahahahahaha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment